Thursday, November 21, 2019

26A – Celebrating Failure

1) A time this past semester that I failed in could be failing to fix my sleep schedule. In high school, I used to wake up at 5 AM every day to get on the bus and finally arrive at my school around 7 AM. Back then I had a routine to be in bed by 10 PM at the latest. Now that I'm in college and most of my classes are online, it takes a lot for me to wake up at a decent time and start my day like a normal human being. I tend to stay up at night until pretty late and then again fail to wake up early. 

2) I have learned that I should probably start declining my friends' invites to go out during the night time if I expect to fix my sleep schedule anytime soon, as well as stay away from my phone at night in order to not get distracted and actually fall asleep in a timely manner.

3) I wouldn't consider this failure to be that crucial or important considering I still function properly, either way, no matter my dilemma regarding my sleep time. I would just like to fix my sleep schedule once and for all. I know I can do it, I just have to put in more work than I currently am. I'm not sure if I am now more prone to taking risks but I'm sure that my change by the end of this course.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nathan,

    I can definitely relate to your failure. I used to wake up early for school and work before I went to school on some days. This was definitely an adjustment for me to make as well. Trying to adjust your sleep schedule can be a challenge, but is achievable if we give our bodies a few weeks to adjust properly.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I really related a lot to your failures. My sleep schedule is so off because some days I need to stay up later then others, and my body just isn't used to it. Entering into college has really forced me to try making a schedule for myself because everyday something new happens. Keep working on your failure because one day you will be able to over come it.
    Amanda Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete