I believe taking the course as a whole has been a very formative experience that I will probably remember for a very long time. I think I would consider the elevator pitches my most proud experience for accomplishing considering I had never done something of the sort and I believe it ultimately came out relatively decent which I was very happy about. I would consider doing the interviews to be the most joyous even though they were also the most tedious, it increased my communication skills tremendously. I do indeed think I have moved close to developing an entrepreneurial mindset, although I still think I am far from seeing myself as an entrepreneur at the moment. One recommendation I would make to the students who are going to journey down this path in the future is to always be on task and never leave anything for the last minute, it can get messy and exhausting which is usually not the best tactic at all. In order to perform best in this course, I believe one should always be on top of the assignments and due dates and not make a mistake like I did and miss the first assignment because I forgot the deadline was 12PM, not 12AM.

No comments:
Post a Comment