Some comments I received on the first pitch that stood out to me as important, include having started my pitch with a question in order to engage the audience and for them to evaluate why my service is important to them. What surprised me the most was that many found my second elevator pitch to be a good one, while in my head I thought it could be done better, but, again, maybe I'm just being too harsh on myself. I don't consider any feedback wrong nor silly and I believe all of the feedback I got was both useful and insightful.
If one were to compare my first pitch to this third pitch, one would notice that by now it is almost natural and I am much more comfortable in front of the camera, though the pitch itself hasn't changed much considering the positive feedback I have been getting.
If one were to compare my first pitch to this third pitch, one would notice that by now it is almost natural and I am much more comfortable in front of the camera, though the pitch itself hasn't changed much considering the positive feedback I have been getting.
I love the pitch! The idea was great and the pitch matched it. The only minor tips I would advise is to turn the camera sideways if that is possible to provide a better view of yourself. Second, I would advise to taking more strategic pauses in order to allow the point to sink in. Other than that, great pitch!
ReplyDeleteHi Nathan,
ReplyDeleteI love how you opened your pitch with a hook that really draws people in. Your hand motions also add to your pitch in a positive way. I would try and slow down a little bit so people can really process what you are advertising. There is a lot of information you want to present, but it is important to make sure everyone can clearly understand you.
Sarah
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI really like how much you have grown in your three pitches. I think every pitch you have done has only gotten better than the one before. I really enjoyed how you opened this pitch and really brought the passion to it. The only thing I would change from your pitch is how fast you spoke. Remember that it isn't a race and your audience will understand better when you speak slower.
Amanda Gonzalez