Friday, October 25, 2019

17A – Elevator Pitch No. 2



2) Some comments I received on the first pitch that stood out to me as important, include having started my pitch with a question in order to engage the audience and get their attention as well as the call to action at the end of my pitch as a way for potential customers to get in contact with my business. What surprised me the most was that many found this pitch to be a great one, while in my head I thought it could be done better, but maybe I'm just being too harsh on myself. I don't consider any feedback wrong nor silly and I believe all of the feedback I got was both useful and insightful.

3) Considering I didn't get many comments regarding what I could improve on, except for trying to read less, that's what I attempted to do on this pitch. However, I know I did still read a bit and have to keep working on it for the next pitch so that I can perfect it.

3 comments:

  1. The pitch was great and you definitely had a lot more eye contact which improved the pitch ten fold. I love the idea and it would help many of families who are struggling with the issue. The question at the beginning was also helpful in bringing in the attention of the viewer in order to get their interest. Great pitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nathan,
    I love how you engaged the audience with this pitch and used hand gestures to convey your message. Starting out with questions like you did is a great way to hook in your audience. This gives the listeners a chance to connect with you and really see why your product is necessary for them
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    The pitch was so much better than the last time. You can really tell how you took the feedback from the last time and really made it apparent to not make the same mistakes again. The eye contact was awesome and so was the delivery.
    Amanda Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete