1) Some behaviors I have used to keep up with the requirements of this course are being motivated and having a good work ethic. This is because many assignments require planning ahead and honestly waiting until the last minute to submit assignments is going to be energy-draining and it just simply won't work in anybody's favor.
2) In all honesty, I don't think I have gone through a feeling like "giving up." However, I believe I would pull through by making myself busy in order to try to forget about whatever is making me feel like "giving up" and eventually get through it that way.
3) I'd say to work ahead as much as possible, develop some communication skills considering many assignments require you to go out and interview people and be passionate about whatever you decide to write about, this will make the workload less tedious and more enjoyable.

Hi Nathan,
ReplyDeleteI agreed with everything you wrote. I think staying motivated in this class is key because you are constantly bombarded with multiple assignments, so you really need to be on top of all of your work. I also really love the picture you chose it is adorable!!
Amanda Gonzalez
Hi Nathan,
ReplyDeleteI really like the fact you mentioned about communication skills concerning this course. I think your interviewing skills definitely improve throughout this course and you definitely get better at "mastering the art of questioning". Furthermore, I am a huge fan of your comment about being passionate about the course. As with everything in life, it does not really feel like work if you actually enjoy what you are doing. In my opinion, looking for "personal lessons" increased my enjoyment as well.
Ollie