After doing further interviewing, I have discovered a couple of things. For one, my segment tends to put more importance on quality in relation to price, in other words, making sure that the price that is being charged translates into the quality that is being offered for the service. Style is also a player in terms of importance, however, this one is seen as less important than the ones mentioned I mentioned previously.
I also discovered that my segment likes to buy in person using whatever they can offer in terms of monetary value (cash or card). I believe this is because they prefer to see what the service is all about in person rather than just by what they have heard or read online.
What helps my customers determine if a purchase was a good idea when thinking back on the 'rightness' of the purchase, is the experience and overall quality of the purchase. They tend to compare price points and evaluate the quality to then determine if the purchase was worth it or not.
During these interviews, I came to the conclusion that I need to make sure that my service meets quality expectations for a reasonable price while also containing some element of style. I will make sure we are flexible in terms of options on how to pay for the service (both cash and card). I know that if I develop a service that exceeds customer expectations, word of mouth will prevail and I will get good reviews from it.
Hello Nathan,
ReplyDeleteI feel and understand quality is the best solution to any customer feedback. Often price plays a big factor as well, but if your quality is not satisfying then it will not work for any business. I like the idea of how are you all about quality and making sure the product excel the customer needs.
Hi Nathan,
ReplyDeleteI really found it interesting the feedback you received. I thought more people would prefer to purchase things online instead of purchasing it in person. I know that I love to purchase things online because it is just easier to have things delivered at my door.
Amanda Gonzalez
Hi Nathan,
ReplyDeleteQuality is definitely an important factor to consider when shaping your business. If you make your services too expensive, you will not have enough customers, but if they are too cheap they may not satisfy all of your customers needs in terms of quality. Finding a middle ground between affordability and quality of the service can be tricky for a lot of companies. Conducting interviews is a great way to find the middle ground.