Great pitch! The timing is perfect and the idea is great. The ability to have someone handle their finances, daily lives, and find ways to enhance their lives is awesome, especially because enhancing daily life has been proven to lengthen the life spans of people in general!
Great Pitch! I really loved how you started out your pitch by asking us a question. That is truly what engages an audience when you first speak to them. The only thing I would have to tell you is that you should try reading your pitch less and just speak what comes to your mind!
Hi Nathan, I thought this was a well done pitch. It is a great idea and you have presented it in a good light. Leading with a question was a great way to capture the viewers attention. Additionally, ending with a way to reach your company leaves the viewers with something they can take action on. Well done.
Great pitch! The timing is perfect and the idea is great. The ability to have someone handle their finances, daily lives, and find ways to enhance their lives is awesome, especially because enhancing daily life has been proven to lengthen the life spans of people in general!
ReplyDeleteAlso, the call to action at the end was a great idea that I will try to incorporate into mine for the next one.
DeleteHi Nathan,
ReplyDeleteGreat Pitch! I really loved how you started out your pitch by asking us a question. That is truly what engages an audience when you first speak to them. The only thing I would have to tell you is that you should try reading your pitch less and just speak what comes to your mind!
Amanda Gonzalez
Hi Nathan, I thought this was a well done pitch. It is a great idea and you have presented it in a good light. Leading with a question was a great way to capture the viewers attention. Additionally, ending with a way to reach your company leaves the viewers with something they can take action on. Well done.
ReplyDelete